Management Fresher Jobs at Hyderabad-Franklin TempletonMarch 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Settlement Analyst
Name of the Organisation : Franklin Templeton Intl. Services
About Company :
Franklin Templeton Investments is a top global investment management organization committed to offering high quality products and providing outstanding service to our customers. We are one of the largest financial services groups in the world based at San Mateo, California USA. We as a group have US$ 647.0 billion in assets under management globally (as of November 30, 2007).
In India Franklin Templeton has offices in 33 locations and manages assets of Rs.32041.84 crores for over 24 lakh investors as of October 31, 2007.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualification : B.Com , M.Com , MBA/PGDM
- 0-2 Years of Expeirence in Financial Service industry
- WIllingness to work in night shfit
- MBA/BCOM/MCOM Can apply
- Good Communication Skills
Job Responsibilities :
- Resolves settlement problems through communication/consultation with Traders, Brokers, Custodians and other internal departments to avoid costly claims against Franklin Templeton as a firm.
- Communicates/liaison with custodians, brokers, trading desks, fund accounting and portfolio accounting to resolve settlement problems for approximately 300 accounts, over 70 different countries with 50 different banks and several hundred brokers;
- Responds to and resolves problems in a timely manner; Serves as back up to Department Assistant and Trade Execution Associate
- Communicates with Franklin Templeton offices worldwide.
- Maintenance of failing trade database for tracking purposes
- Resolves failed trade issues for Fund & Portfolio Accounting
- Cross trains in trade execution/trade notification support when work volume is excessively high or for disaster recovery purposes and additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance related major or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 –2 years of related work experience in the securities industry.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills, flexibility and drive.
- Ability to prioritize diversified tasks.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com