Management Trainee Jobs in Haryana-UnitedHealth GroupMarch 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
Job Position : Management Trainee IJP
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of about 10 – 15 examiners to support the process.
- Ensure consistent delivery of process metrics through his/her team members.
- Manage assigned special projects to completion within target date.
- Work on self development through the learning path designed for the Management Trainees.
- Work on employee development and motivation.
- Conducting regular performance reviews of his employees.
- Work with US counterparts on process related subjects.
- Attend Internal and external calls and meetings.
- Help his employees on any administrative needs.
- Share best practices and support team goals and objectives.
- Drive consistency and efficient processes for the team.
- Meet Expectation or Exceed Expectation in the last Common Review.
- Minimum of 1 year in the current role.
- Not on Active CAP at the time of applying for the IJP.
- Employees must notify their Current Manager before applying for the IJP.
Work Place : Haryana