Mangalore HR jobs at HDFC Std life InsuranceFebruary 11th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : HR Executive
Name of the Organisation : HDFC Std life Insurance
About company :
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd. is one of India’s leading private life insurance companies, which offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.), India’s leading housing finance institution and The Standard Life Insurance Company, a leading provider of financial services from the United Kingdom. Both the promoters are well known for their ethical dealings and financial strength and are thus committed to being a long-term player in the life insurance industry.
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
work place : Mangalore
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
HR generalistic profile
Job Responsibilities :
- Staffing target achievement for business plan
- Sourcing applications through various sources media, portals, and consultants.
- Screening of applications as per job requirement
- Coordinate with the line for interviews in selection process.
- Induction of all new joinees covering HR policies and procedures.
- Coordination with HO for joining formalities ( ID cards, empower formalities)
- Preparing and maintaining recruitment MIS.
- Consultant management Relationship Management
- Resolve queries of the consultants.
- Send the requirement to the consultants, follow-up
- Processing of the invoice on EMS,
- Carry out consultant survey.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above