Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. Engineering Freshers Trainee Job Vacancies 2011April 6th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Chemical / mechanical / Electrical Engineering Freshers Recruitment 2011 in MRPL – 6 April 2011
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.
(A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.)
Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore – 575 030
Website : http://www.mrpl.co.in
Advertisement No. 34/2011
Job Details : MRPL invites applications from only final year Engineering students, graduating in the year 2011 from Engineering Colleges based in Karnataka for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers under the Apprentice Act 1961, in the following disciplines as mentioned in table below:
Graduate Apprentice Engineers in the following disciplines:
Chemical: 22 Posts
Mechanical: 16 Posts
Electrical: 12 Posts
The mode of selection will be through written test and interview conducted by MRPL.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for written test/ Interview. The written test shall be held on a Sunday on 22nd May 2011.The written test will be conducted simultaneously at three centres viz, Mangalore, Bengaluru, and Dharwad.
General Instructions :
1) The period of Apprenticeship training would be for one year duration.
2) General candidates should score 60% marks in qualifying degree examination, whereas SC/ST/OBC candidates must score 50% in qualifying degree examination. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norm adopted by the University/Institute.
3) For the purpose of eligibility, Percentage of marks should be the aggregate of all semesters i.e. total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all semesters over the 4 years in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination.
4) The short listing of candidate’s clearing the written test/interview of MRPL will be provisional subject to the candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying percentage as mentioned at Point 2 & 3 above in the engineering degree examination and also subject to passing the medical test at the company’s Hospital at Mangalore.
5) Stipend payable to the Apprentices shall be `.20,000/ p.m.
6) The place of engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineer will be at MRPL Refinery, Mangalore.
7) The engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineer is only temporary and shall not lead to
absorption in the company. MRPL does not give any commitment on providing permanent/ temporary employment to Apprentices on successful completion of training period.
8) All other terms and conditions of selection of Apprentices shall be subject to Apprentice Act 1961.
9) The candidates may note that the engagement as Apprentices is subject to registration from Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai.
10) No hostel facility shall be provided during the Apprenticeship. The selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement for stay.
Interested students studying in final year Engineering in any one of the above mentioned disciplines and graduating in the year 2011 from one of the Engineering colleges based in Karnataka may send their application with full details in the format provided below along with recent passport size photograph and super-scribing the Envelope “Application for Graduate Apprentice Engineer“ within the last date for receipt of applications to
The Chief Manager(Recruitment), Mangalore
Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur,
A) Application for Graduate Apprentice Engineer( indicate Discipline)
B) Personal Profile
ii) Father’s Name
iii) Date of Birth
v) Details of School(with complete address)
vi) Details of College(with complete address)
vii) Marks in Qualifying Exam
viii) Mailing Address
ix) Indicate preference for centre for Written test
x) Contact no Mobile/Landline address
xi) E-mail address
C) Reference details of two persons
D) Name and Signature.
Last date for receipt of application: 22/04/2011
For Full Details Click : http://www.mrpl.co.in/careers_user.php?menu=Careers&mn_no=7