Manipal Education Group Bangalore-Marketing Exec VacancyNovember 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Senior Executive – Marketing
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with creative and media agency. Plan out media activities basis the marketing plan.
- Liason with field teams and get the necessary inputs for the activity.
- Track all media activity.
- Liaison with various stakeholders to make sure that the marketing activities are executed on time.
- Ensure all processes are followed internally – financial or otherwise. Ensure are payments are done as per agreed timelines to vendors
- Graduate / PGDBA /MBA
- Preferably worked with/in creative or media agency and has understanding of media and creative operations
- Proficient in MS Excel / MS Office Skills,
- Familiar with data analysis, charts, graphs, trends, pivots, mail-merge, data tables, regression, co-relation and VLookup
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
14, Aiport Road, Kodihalli
Manipal Education is one of the foremost academic & education services providers in India. With over 50 years of steadfast focus in the field of Education, the group provides education services across all genres.
The groupâ€™s presence includes 3 universities – Manipal University, Sikkim Manipal University, American University of Antigua and over 30 institutions in India, besides colleges & university campuses in Antigua, Dubai, Malaysia & Nepal. Over 150,000 students from 53 nationalities are currently pursuing their Graduate, Post Graduate & Doctoral Programmes across 14 professional streams. Manipal Education has a distinguished alumni base of over 350,000.
The Distance Education arm of Sikkim Manipal University is amongst the largest in this field and currently offers Post Graduate, Degree, and Diploma programs across 10 disciplines.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com