Manipal Group-Dialysis Technician Jobs in India GangtokDecember 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
B.Sc Dialysis Tech Fresher Job Openings MEMG Gangtok – 9th Dec 2010
Job Position : Dialysis Technician
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Other Specialization, M.Sc – Other,PG Diploma – Other
Job Location : Gangtok
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible to assemble & set up the dialysis machine before every procedure.
- Responsible to verify the patient & schedule before starting dialysis.
- Responsible to perform pre evaluation on the patient like checking the weight of the patient, measure the vital signs, review of recent patient history.
- Then perform physical assessment, access assessment and determine treatment duration & fluid removal.
- Ensure that the consent form is duly signed by the patient.
- Responsible to initiate the dialysis treatment.
- Responsible to monitor the patient’s blood pressure, monitor and adjust document machine settings during procedure and observe physical and mental status of the patient.
- Responsible to respond to machine alarm, patient calls & record the treatment data.
- Should be capable to respond to emergencies like hypersensitive emergencies, embolism emergencies, blood leak emergencies, seizure emergencies, pyrogen reaction emergencies, machine failure & water system failure.
- Check and monitor vital signs of the patient for stability while closing the dialysis.
- Responsible to discharge the summary & record summary notes.
- Responsible to remove, retrieve and prepare dialyzer for reuse. Prepare the set up for the next patient.
- Restock consumed supplies
- Carry out requisite patient education and document in record.
- Check competencies of the record and ensure that all dialysis data is recorded and transfer the patients.
- Responsible to monitor the work of assistants and train them about the SOPs of the department.
- Should take care of infection control practices in the department
- Should provide date of all dialysis patients to admin as & when required.
- Any other jobs assigned by superior due to exigencies of work
- BSc in Dialysis Tech
- Diploma / Maters in Dialysis Tech
- Any relevant certificate qualifying for Dialysis Technician
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
About comapny :
With 3 universities – Manipal University, Sikkim Manipal University & American University of Antigua and over 30 institutions in India, besides campuses in Antigua, Dubai, Malaysia and Nepal, Manipal Education is the largest & most diversified academic & education services provider. Over 120,000 students are currently pursuing various under-graduate, graduate & doctoral programmes, of which over 20,000 are studying in our India-based brick-and-mortar institutions while over 100,000 students are part of our innovative Distance Education programme.
Manipal Group Welcomes MEDICAL FACULTIES for long term rewarding career for its prestigious Sikkim Campus. – Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok – Sikkim.
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS), located at Tadong, is a constituent college of the Sikkim Manipal University (SMU). SMIMS offers MBBS, BSc. Nursing and Physiotherapy courses, besides M.Sc Programs in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy.
Website http ://smims.smu.edu.in/smims_home.aspx
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above