Max New York Life-2010 Freshers OpeningsJuly 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Financial Planing Manager
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow
Job Responsibilities :
- Meet the revenue targets on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for identifying need and providing financial planning assistance-solution oriented.
- To provide excellent customer service in terms of renewals and deliveries.
- To provide quick response to customer queries.
- Even filing of applications and focus on all product categories.
- Strict adherence to sales process.
- To ensure that all the forms are filled correctly before submission to help minimize delays in policy enforcements.
- To gain customer confidence to manage his/her complete financial portfolio.
- Telemarketing calls to prospective clients and develop market through a process of continuous prospecting.
- Responsible for educating the prospects about our products viz- a- viz competitor products.
- Maintaining team productivity and achieving team and individual targets
- 3 months onwards/Freshers are also welcome.
- Good comm. skills, presentation, Should have flair for sales.
- Localities in and around are preferable or those who are staying for min 2 yrs.
- Should have their own Conveyance
- Age 20 to 25 yrs
About company :
Max New York Life is a dynamic partnership between New York Life, a globally respected insurance major and Max India, a business conglomerate driven by the spirit of enterprise. Max New York Life Insurance Company is one of the joint venture companies which has got in-principle approval from IRDA to sell Life Insurance products in India.
Max India Limited is a multi-business corporate, driven by the spirit of Enterprise, focused on the Knowledge, people and Service oriented businesses of Healthcare, Life Insurance and Information Technology. Max India also maintains business interests in Telecom Services, electronic components, Bulk Pharmaceuticals and Specialty Products businesses.
NYL is a fortune 100 company with over US $ 131 billion in assets under management and over US $ 10 billion in annual revenues. NYL is ranked #3 in the Fortune global list of the most admired life and health insurance companies. NYL is the leading provider of new life insurance in the US and is also a leader in insurance sales to the growing Indian community in the US.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com