Max New York Life Insurance Co Delhi Walkin on 29 July 2011- Freshers CSE Trainee JobsJuly 27th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Customer Service-Trainee/Executive
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Duties :
- would be responsible for making and receiving calls, as per international quality benchmarks
- Will be responsible for solving Agent and Customer queries, which would be through Toll Free Numbers & written email communication
- Resolve queries within service standards (Quality Resolution, Time lines etc)
- Capture data related to queries on system.
- Working Hours window : 8 AM to 11:00 PM
- Fresh Graduates or with 1-2 years experience in operations / customer service
- The applicant should have Good English & Hindi speaking skills, a keen interest in the Internet and strong working knowledge of computers
Interview Date : 29 July 2011
Interview Time : 11:00 AM till 2:00 PM
03:00 PM till 4:00 PM
Interview Venue :
Max New York LIfe Insurance
Plot 90A, Sector 18
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the organization :
Max New York Life is a dynamic partnership between New York Life, a globally respected insurance major and Max India, a business conglomerate driven by the spirit of enterprise. Max New York Life Insurance Company is one of the joint venture companies which has got in-principle approval from IRDA to sell Life Insurance products in India.
Max India Limited is a multi-business corporate, driven by the spirit of Enterprise, focused on the Knowledge, people and Service oriented businesses of Healthcare, Life Insurance and Information Technology. Max India also maintains business interests in Telecom Services, electronic components, Bulk Pharmaceuticals and Specialty Products businesses.
NYL is a fortune 100 company with over US $ 131 billion in assets under management and over US $ 10 billion in annual revenues. NYL is ranked #3 in the Fortune global list of the most admired life and health insurance companies. NYL is the leading provider of new life insurance in the US and is also a leader in insurance sales to the growing Indian community in the US.