MBA Finance Fresher Internal Audit Job Positions- Mumbai Pricewaterhouse CoopersMarch 11th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Analyst/ Sr Analyst – Internal Audit
Job Details :
The Internal Audit team at PwC consists of young and bright chartered accountants, lawyers, company secretaries and MBA’s who work on project-to-project basis assisting our clients in improving their business performance.
Experience : 0 Years
Qualification : B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce
MBA/PGDM – Finance
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job Responsibilities :
- Help clients improve their business performance through detailed process reviews
- Design and develop risk management frameworks
- Set up systems and processes for organizations by designing SOPs
- Conduct quality reviews of large IA functions
- Assist organizations in attaining compliance to Clause 49 of Listing Agreement
- Candidates will be required to support the business team in executing the projects as mentioned above.
- Support senior colleagues in preparation of proposals/ presentations w.r.t. conducting background research on the potential client or industry, preparing a time budget and cost estimate, developing an approach & methodology, etc.
- They will be extensively trained on internal audit concepts and process reviews.
- MBA – Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication ; ability to interpret / articulate with clarity and professionalism
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
About Company :
We offer Corporate Finance & Recovery Services (CFR), execute Government Reforms and Infrastructure Development (GRID) projects often funded by World Bank, DfID, Asian Development Bank, and other International development agencies. We provide a whole range of HR solutions and services, Global Risk Management Services (GRMS) and Technology Advisory Services(TAS) which include implementation of e-security solutions, planning and execution of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solutions, Data Management, e-Business enablement, Change Management services, Web-based information portal design, and a wide range of solutions including Treasury Management, Shareholder Value Enhancement and Enterprise Wide Risk Management (EWRM).
We also provide a variety of IT solutions and ERP implementation services for the fast growing middle market companies with a turnover of $300 million or less and have a Software Development Centre in Salt Lake to service our global network.
Website : http://www.pwc.com