MBA Finance Jobs 2010-BMR Advisors MumbaiFebruary 25th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Analyst- Mergers & Acquisitions
Name of the Organisation : BMR Advisors
About Company :
BMR Advisors is a premier professional services Firm that was founded on October 1, 2004, with a vision of providing an exemplary array of advisory services to businesses and organizations, both domestic and international.
Within a short span of time, since its inception, the Firm has won the confidence of numerous Fortune 500 clients and is the partner of choice for their advisory services. The respect and reverence that the Firm commands is evident from the fact that it is consistently rated amongst the top brands in the world.
Starting out with only 20 professionals and a handful of clients, the Firm has grown over ten times. BMR, today, has over 350 professionals (other than Partners) with extensive functional and industry expertise across service areas.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
work Place : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce PG – MBA/PGDM – Finance
- MBA- Correspondence
- Sharp analytical skills.
- Knowledge of effective use of databases.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good skills in developing presentations, excellent excel skills
- Prior experience of researching companies, analyzing industry-wide and company-specific trends, macroeconomic events, merger and acquisition activity, and various
- Prior work experience of working as research analyst is critical.
- Industry specialist in the field of IT and BPO (Critical)
Job Responsibilities :
- Familiarization with tools: Software tools, databases and processes.
- Carrying out searches and making the finding available to the managers
- Carrying out adjustments as delegated by the senior.
- Investment attributes of publicly traded and privately held companies, trading and deal comparables etc
3 Floor, Contractor Building, 41, RK Ramani Marg,
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org