MBA Fresher Trainee Job 2012- Oxafm India JaipurAugust 30th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Management Trainee
Number of Post : 3
Name of the Company : Oxfam India
Job Location : Jaipur
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
Job Duties :
- To develop and implement a dynamic and effective donors plan in the region
- Take initiative to increase income and results that could lead to up scaling or ramping up the team in Jaipur
- Prepare and deliver creative and fundraising presentations to the Donors.
- Work on the acquisition of new donors.
- Reporting to the Resource Mobilization Head (Jaipur)
Details of the Company :
Oxfam is marking its 61 st year in India this year. Oxfam India, a fully independent Indian organization (with Indian staff and an Indian Board) is a member of a global confederation of 17 Oxfams.
The Oxfams are rights-based organizations that fight poverty and injustice by linking grassroots programming (through partner NGOs) to local, national and global advocacy and policy-making.
Oxfam India works in partnership with 170 grassroots NGOs to address root causes of absolute poverty and inequality.
B-8,Bhawani Singh Lane,Opp.Nehru Sahkar Bhawan,C-s JAIPUR,Rajasthan,India 302002
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org