MBA HR Fresher Opening 2011 in Fortis Hospitals IndiaApril 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Fortis Hospital is hiring MBA Fresher For the Post of HR in Bangalore & Kolkata – 15 April 2011
Job Position : HR
Number of posts : 2
Name of the organization : Fortis Hospitals Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Required Skills :
- Must be good in academics
- Must know the fundamentals (all areas) of HR
- Must be willing to learn
- Full time MBA from a good University
Job Responsibilities :
- To maintain all the record for the Employee in the Organization working at
present and had been working earlier.
- To maintain the attendance of all the employees in the organization on day to
- To ensure that the attendance, leave and overtime is updated in the records
manually or computer on daily basis.
- To prepare the salary statement in regards to the no. Of days of working and
paid leaves. The said ready report for the statement for the salary should be
forwarded to the accounts department for preparation of the cheque for the
- To maintain the status of leaves record of all the employees in the
- Shift Planning, Management, & Monitoring
- To plan the proper shifts management and monitor Compliance by the staff.
- To formulate the ROTA duty roaster for of Nurses (vide Directive of Nursing
superintendent), technicians (vide directive of Hospital administrators I/c of
- To monitor the compliance of the efficient, Management & implementation of
the planned ROTA.
- To ensure proper discipline and conduct of the employees in the
- To ensure discipline and punctuality in the staff, in regards to the working
times, overtimes and leave. In case, any deviation it should be reported to the
superior for the same.
- To assist and when directed, conduct the disciplinary action, the misconduct,
default or irregularity of any employees.
- To Develop Procedures and policies to promote employee stabilization.
- To establish and maintain programs of wage and salary administration and
- To help in order to establish employees budgetary control.
- To conduct an organized and scientific appraisal programs for the staff, in
order to maintain morale of the staff.
- To plan and conduct a proper on job training program of the staff in
association with concerned departments.
Details of the Company :
Fortis Hospitals are the leaders in healthcare in India having a chain of super-speciality hospitals spread across all major cities across the country
Website: http://www.fortishospitals.in/, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : profile from vfreshers.com