MBA HR Jobs Delhi 2011-Advance Group of CompaniesJanuary 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
HR Trainee recruitment 2011 in Delhi – 28th Jan 2011
Job Position : HR Trainee
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
- Screening profiles and posting job vacancies on Job Portals.
- Short listing applications and preliminary screening.
- Preparing offer letters.
- Filing and updating employee documents and assisting in other related activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Analytical ability.
- Capability to manage multiple tasks together.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- MBA students who have completed their post graduation or graduates with prior experience may apply
About Company :
Advance Group of Companies is a diversified Corporate Enterprise with operations ranging from Manufacturing of Surfactants with state-of-the-art process technologies, Consultancy in Environmental and Mining design, Surfactants based Speciality Chemicals and Contract Manufacturing for Home & Personal Care brands. Leading in technology innovation, quality and customer service, the Advance Group, which is recognised primarily for its core business of Surfactants for detergent Industry, has made giant leaps during last few years to emerge as Asia’s largest Manufacturer of Surfactants. The Group has achieved a combined turnover of USD 300 mn during FY 2007-08. Advance Group has a strong team of 500+ members under the Chairmanship of Mr. Ashok Mahindru. Advance Group is the largest sulphonator in the country with an installed capacity in excess of 1,50,000 TPA at four locations to cater every region in the country.