MBA HR Trainee Opening-Goodrich Aerospace BangaloreOctober 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Management Trainee
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
We are looking for young and energetic MBA professionals, who can closely work with HR Managers in Compensation & Benefits review, design, implement and communicate compensation programs and activities through robust analysis of market data and business direction; Participate in relevant market surveys; Work with Staffing to ensure timely update of Job Description; Manage annual salary review process; Assist HR head in using compensation tools to effectively retain identified talents.
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant labor and employment laws in India.
- Excellent MS Excel Skills.
- Knowledge & understanding of corporate HR policies & procedures
- Job evaluation, Pay benchmarking strategies and techniques
- Benefits design, administration and delivery
- Strong Leadership capabilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
Goodrich Aerospace Services Pvt Ltd
Sy Nos 14/1&15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate Phase
2, HoodyVillage, Whitefield Road K R Puram Hobli
About Company :
A Fortune 500 American MNC with over 100 facilities all over the globe. The company is 100+ years old and its manufacturing facility is based in Bangalore. The Company is a global leader in aerospace industry with three divisions in India.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above