MBA / PGDM Grads Management Trainee Job Positions- Karnataka BangaloreOctober 18th, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Management Trainee
Name of the Company: Infineon Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Relevant Training or qualification.
- Freshers 2011-2012 passouts with 65 aggregaite.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications MS outlook, spreadsheets, word processing, and database management.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Solid time Management.
- Interpersonal skills & communicate effectively.
- Setting Priorities & building relationships.
- High customer orientation & Avid learner.
Details of the Company:
Infineon Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. was established at Bangalore in 1997 as Siemens Semiconductors. Today it is a major development center of Infineon’s R&D network, and plays a vital role in software development and hardware design. Infineon India currently employs over 250 highly qualified professionals, working in the area of leading-edge and innovative technology development for Automotive, Chip Card and Security, Industrial Multi-Market domains. The software team contributes significantly to the development of technologies and products for applications in automotive and chip card and security whereas the hardware team provides methodology and technology development for diversification driven chip design system, with focus areas in our automotive, industrial and chip card business.
Apply: Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: HR