MBBS / MD Fresher Medical Advisor Jobs in Merck MumbaiDecember 11th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Details of the Company :
In 1967, Merck was set up as the first Merck subsidiary company in Asia, currently it has a manufacturing facility at Goa. Merck Limited went on to become the first company to go public in the Merck Group in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the shareholding in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% are traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Today, we have a community of over 27,000 shareholders.
Job Position : Medical Advisior
Number of Posts : 2
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine
M.S/M.D – Any Specialization
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Duties :
- To develop and provide medical inputs for scientific promotion of existing products regularity and for new products launched.
- To impart product knowledge to brand team and field staff on regular as well as need basis to enhance ethical and relevant product promotion.
- To develop and maintain contact with at least 30 opinion makers and leading medical professional every month through personal contacts, hospitality meets and medical conferences in order to enhance scientific image of company & facilitate their overall support.
- To provide prompt and scientific response to medical queries and complaints from doctors and field staff with the help of medical information executive.
- To impart medical training to field staff in induction and refreshers courses to enhance their role in ethical promotion of products.
- To update medical data bank for products by regular scanning and evaluation from journals and data bases.
- To follow up post marketing promotional clinical trials by select doctors in the field.
- Knowledge of local MCI guidelines/ Clinical Research regulations and ability to comply with them
- Ability to work independently in a multifunctional environment,
- High motivation for self-training
- Negotiating skills with other local functions, ability to create and maintain strong and trustful relationship with corporate groups, proactively and total professional integrity.
For details click :