McDonald´s India Hiring Freshers 2012 as Management TraineeDecember 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Management Trainee-Operations North & East India
Number of Post : 1
Name of the company : McDonald´s India (North & East) – CPRL
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Chandigarh, Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Noida
Qualification : BHM – Hotel Management
Job Details :
- In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, the manager trainee is expected to learn how to supervise people and manage the restaurant during designated time periods to achieve the following results:
- Job Duties :
- Total Customer Satisfaction-Each customer’s visit to the restaurant meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations of quality, service, cleanliness and value.
- Sales Growth-Total customer satisfaction resulting in comparable sales and transaction count growth.
- Optimum Profit-A bottom line profit that is appropriate for the restaurant’s sales level.
- Motivated and Productive staff-A full staff of people who are able to meet or exceed each customer’s expectations.
- Appropriate and Fair business practices-Business and personnel practices are within the law and consistent with McDonald’s policies and procedures. All employees are treated in the same way they are expected to treat the customer.
- Self development-Personal growth is achieved by improving skills to better meet or exceed each customer’s expectations.
- Recommends/Approves leaves of Crew members, Utility Operators, RE’s and other employees in consultation with the Restaurant Manager.
- Ensuring that the restaurant and lot are attractive, clean, well maintained and properly equipped, providing a safe and welcoming environment for customers and employees.
- Other principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Frequently talking to the customers to measure and improve their satisfaction with their McDonald’s experience.
- Using basic human relations,communications and follow-up skills and treating crew people as customers.
- Managing opening and closing shifts with some supervision.
- Maintaining critical standards for holding time,service speed and quality,raw and finished product quality,cleanliness and sanitation.
- Responding to changes in the volume patterns and promotional activities by planning and making adjustments as needed to ensure operational standards are maintained.
- Controlling labour,waste,cash and yields while managing shifts(Managing the costs of day-to-day shifts control)
- Knowing and enforcing all appropriate personnel policies,labour laws,security and safety procedures.
- Following up on procedures that support sales-building promotions during the shift.
The candidate should be a graduate/ a Hotel Management Institute passout. Must have excellent communication skills and can handle the customers tactfully, Must be smart & well groomed.
Note : The eligible candidates may visit us on 17th-18th December 2011 between10am to 5 pm at
13-A, Jorbagh Market, New Delhi-110003. or
Shop No. GF- 01 ,Paras DownTown Square ,Village Zirakpur
Tehsil Derabassi ,District Mohali ,Punjab- 140603 Chandigarh.
McDonalds Family Restaurant at Crystal Palm Mall, Plot no.2, Shakar Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur
McDonald’s Family Restaurant at Lucknow wave, East End Mall, Vibhuti khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
McDonald’s Family Restaurant at City Center, Rajarhat, Dist.. North 24 Parganas, Kolkatta.
Details of the Company :
The company is a Joint Venture between McDonalds International and Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited. It operates in the Northern and Eastern region of the country and is managed by the Joint Venture Partner Mr. Vikram Bakshi.
McDonalds worldwide is well known for the high degree of respect for the local customs and culture. McDonalds has developed a menu especially for India with vegetarian selections to suit Indian tastes and preferences. Keeping up the respect for local traditions and customs, McDonalds does not offer any beef or pork items in India.
QSC & V -The Foundation that built McDonalds success
McDonalds as an Employer
With plans to open more restaurants every year, McDonalds generates employment and income opportunities for local people. We want to give every customer the very best. We feel the same way about the people who work with us, at every level – from crew members to trainee managers at the start of their careers, right through to our most senior managers.
Our commitment to people has led to an emphasis on training and development, something that we take very seriously. We provide plenty of on and off-the-job coaching, which is ably supported by an excellent international learning programme that is tailored to suit local needs.
With development comes opportunity.
apply : email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org