MCSE / CCNA Certified Freshers Openings in Hyderabad-CtrlS DatacentersJune 11th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Support Engineer / NOC Engineer L1
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Voice Support for Hardware & Software.
- 24/7 Support with rotational shifts.
- Well-versed with of most UNIX/ Windows commands/utilities.
- Familiarity with most basic system administration tools and processes; for example, can boot/shutdown a machine, add and remove user accounts, use backup programs and maintain system files (groups, hosts, aliases, DNS name resolution, basic network configuration).
- Fundamental understanding of a UNIX-based operating system; for example, understands job control, soft and hard links, distinctions between the kernel and the shell.
- Good familiarity with Windows 2000 and up.
- Familiarity with computers and networks interoperability and Web technologies.
- Programming experience in any applicable scripts.
- Responding to trouble-tickets via an internal application and/or phone reports.
- Troubleshooting problems, or escalating them to the appropriate engineers/divisions. Applying new knowledge (through training, mentoring, documented processes) to handle more difficult tasks.
- Works under the general supervision of the NOC manager and Operations head.
- Should have good communication skills & excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Should have exposure on ITIL Process.
- Should have good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Should be good at time management & should have the ability & desire to learn new skills.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above