Mechanical Engineer Job Opportunities in India-LIPCO Technologies PuneMay 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Project / Site Engineer
Name of the Organization : LIPICO Technologies India Private Limited
About Company :
LIPICO is a Singapore based multi-national company supplying engineering service with leading edge technologies to the Fats & Oils Industries and Bio-Diesel market. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with right working attitudes to join our expanding team in Pune. You will be part of a dedicated and dynamic team essential to the growth and success of LIPICO Group.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Pune
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably with more than 2 years experience in edible oil processing or chemical process operations and/or in engineering services catered for the above industries.
- Technically competent in mechanical design, engineering analysis and project executions.
- Hands on experience in process equipment such as heat exchangers, pumps, vacuum systems, boilers, filters, chiller, control instruments, etc.
- Basic knowledge in process vessels design and fabrication.
- Basic knowledge in PLC programming and electrical circuitry.
- Able to work independently and interact well as part of an integrated sales/project team.
- Willing to travel overseas when required.
Job Responsibilities :
- Site management and supervision for erection and commissioning of edible oil refining plants.
- Project adminstrations, including work schedule, site store, co-ordination of site activties
- Process trouble-shooting
Apply: Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com