Mechanical Engineers Resume Sample: Freshers CV TemplateFebruary 19th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
The role of a mechanical engineer in any organization is that of great prestige and social status. Along with that it also has to be responsible and challenging. Ensure that you keep in mind these factors when you go ahead and draft the resume for the post of a mechanical engineer.
The things to bear in mind are that the resume needs to be impressive. Your resume has only a few seconds to catch the eye of the potential interviewer and if it is not able to do so then all that will result in is it being trashed.
Therefore, ensure that you follow the laid out format and structure and go on to highlight the best points in your resume. Whatever be your accomplishments should be able to stand out and strike the right chords of interest in the reader. Also, keep in mind, that any sample resume is just the bear skeleton and outline. You have to fill it in and make it different with your accomplishments and highlights in your career and life.
345, Westside Avenue
Ohio 324 567
986 987 9876
Seeking a full-time permanent position in the field of mechanical engineering to be able to use my expertise and experience in product development, electronic packaging and manufacturing
QUALIFICATIONS & BACKGROUND :
- 5 years of experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Specialized knowledge and expertise about the domain of products in mechanical engineering.
- Familiarity in specific industries linked with mechanical engineering
- Proven ability in leadership and team work
- Hands-on experience in working with management and vendors to diagnose and resolve any concerns collaboratively
Well versed in the use of MS-Office and Adobe Suite
- Conceptualised and refined designs for the company that I worked for.
- Researched on materials and manufacturing processes to meet the new design criteria that made a lot of profit for the company.
- Engineered the right standard procedures to enhance productivity and more revenue generation for the company.
- Liaison with the outsourced vendors to procure the right products.
- Completed projects collaboratively and met initial design ideas.
- EXPERIENCE :
- Senior Mechanical Engineer at ABC Manufacturing unit from 2009 to 2011
- Generated industrial-design concepts for the existing and new products
- Applied company’s design and new age more technologically advanced philosophies and specifications to existing and new products.
- Collaborated with the team and vendors to resolve production problems and bring out the best.
- Completed projects within the requisite agreed upon time lines.
- Prepared products for manufacturing within an agreed upon budget.
- Junior Mechnaical Engineer at Sukoya Engineering Firm from 2006 to 2009
- Engineered along with the team projects for the completion of projects
- Collaborated with industrial-designers and senior mechanical engineers.
- Applied company’s design philosophies and specifications to devise new products according to laid down specifications.
- Created computerized mechanical drawings of projects.
- Demonstrated, explained and convinced clients about the designs.
- Participated in successful production launch in several new products right from the conception to the end product.
- Engineering Degree from Ohio State University majoring in mechanical engineering.
- Diploma in product design using the latest computer technology from California university
G.C.S.E. in Mathematics, English from St. John’s College in Ohio.