Media Developer Job careers-LRN Corporation MumbaiFebruary 10th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Media Developer
Name of the Organisation : LRN Corporation
About Company :
LRN is an US-based, leading provider of solutions that foster corporate ethics and responsibility in the workplace. Here at LRN, we are committed to changing the way business is conducted and inspiring our partners to deliver principled performance. We provide a work environment that is challenging and rewarding. We push ourselves to do be the best, both in what we do and most importantly how we do it. LRN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Work place :
Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job responsibilities :
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Flash development and advanced Actionscript.
- Have knowledge of Flash graphics optimization techniques.
- Demonstrate ability to develop courses based on storyboards / Photoshop compositions.
- Have knowledge of bandwidth limitations and browser compatibility issues.
- Have experience with dynamically generated, interactive content.
- Have solid user interface design and usability experience.
- Have the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate proficiency working with Adobe Photoshop.
- Be resourceful and showcase problem solving abilities.
- Experience with Unix, Apache, PHP, MySQL, cross-browser compatibility & browser degradation strategies, optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived /actual rendering speed), object-oriented design, unit testing & debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management, and internationalization issues.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in developing eLearning Content Solutions using various tools/technologies
- Working with graphic artists, animators and sound producers.
Supporting and maintaining existing Actionscript framework.
Liaising with QA team in testing of e-Learning materials.
Supporting and building upon an existing content learning Platform using Actionscript.
Bringing new ideas and technologies to the existing team.
Website : http://www.lrn.com
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org