Medical Writer Fresher Jobs- Medulla Communications MumbaiMay 1st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Medulla Communications is hiring B.Pharma / MBBS Medicine/ M.Pharma Freshers For Medical Writer in Mumbai – 1 May 2011
Job Position : Medical Specialist/ Medical Writer
Name of the Organization : Medulla Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
- Educational background and/ or experience that leads to understanding of medical and pharmaceutical terminology and content
- Experience in medical writing including but not limited to literature search using Pubmed, Vancouver style of referencing, etc.
- Understanding of the various marketing collaterals and medico-marketing collaterals used in the pharmaceutical industry including visual aids, leave-behind literature, medical journals, mechanism of action films, etc.
- Expertise and familiarity with writing.
- Strong grasp of English grammar and composition.
- Ability to conceptualise and develop innovative yet relevant medical and medico-marketing communication
Job Responsibilities :
- To develop scientific yet innovative medical communications for our clients, which are leading MNC Pharmaceutical and FMCG Healthcare companies.
- Critical to understand the client’s medico-marketing requirements, conduct extensive literature searches and develop communication with a scientific and creative flair.
- Attend brainstorming sessions with the internal client servicing team to recommend medical content solutions that best fit the client’s requirements
- Will need to develop scientific content for communications across media including websites, videos, scientific journals, slide kit, Flash presentations and many others.
Details of the Company :
Medulla Communications is the fastest growing medical communications agency in the country. With an innovative yet experienced team, we currently work with all key MNC pharmaceutical companies and FMCG healthcare companies in India and globally including Johnson & Johnson, Aventis, Novartis, Pfizer, MSD, GSK Consumer Healthcare, Heinz and several others. What really differentiates our work is that a number of our employees have worked as clients and help us understand the client requirements from their perspective.
Our medical team consists of doctors, dieticians and medical writers who are constantly challenging the boundaries of existing medical communications. This has allowed us to have tie-ups with leading doctor associations globally that accredit and endorse content developed by us on one hand, and with the leading chef in India to develop a recipe book for chronic kidney disease patients on the other. Each of our medical writers gets an opportunity to develop content for various media like websites, videos, journals, newsletters, slide kits, Flash presentations and many others.
Address of the Company :
6th Road, TPS III, Golibar Road
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com