Merchandising Fresher Jobs- MAX Hypermarket India BangaloreJune 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
MAX Hypermarket India Bengaluru is hiring Graduate Freshers having experience in vendor management as General Merchandiser – 2 June 2011
Job Position : Assistant Buyer – General Merchandise
Number of Posts : 3
Name of the Organization : MAX Hypermarket India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore , Karnataka
- Good Communication, Smart, hard working, willing to learn, Strong interpersonal skills, team player.
- Prior experience in handling Crockery, Plastics, Utensils, general merchandise.
- Exposure in vendor development, negiotiation on the terms.
- Indepth product knowledge.
Job Duties :
- Identification of Vendors / Vendor rationalization
- Account Reco /C-form etc.
- Vendor Development
- New product sourcing (Article creation, PO etc). (1) Based on business need. (2) Fashion/Trend forecasting
- Price Negotiation.
- W&M guideline adherence.
- Recurring sourcing / buying (PO, deliveries etc).
- Maintaining product Master.
- Defining product handling /specification process
- HO Co-ordination-for Regional Buyers
- Quality control.
- Store Definition
Address of the organization :
Max Hypermarket India Private Limited
2nd Floor (above SPAR Hypermarket)
No.39/3 & 44, Bannerghatta Road
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization : MAX Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in India is the result of a license agreement between the Dubai based Landmark Group’s Max Hypermarkets India Pvt. Ltd. and SPAR International. SPAR is the world’s largest independent food retail chain and is ,present in 34 countries.
MAX Hypermarkets currently has 3 stores in Bangalore, one in Delhi, one in Mangalore and one in Hyderabad. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide variety of quality products in every category ranging from grocery, fruits and vegetables, bakery, dairy and take away foods, meat, poultry and fish, wine, beer and spirits, home textiles, personal care, crockery utensils and kitchen appliances, electronics and IT accessories and much more. In Bangalore alone, MAX Hypermarket has 14,000 SKUs in the food and grocery category alone which is unparalleled. Between the three stores, MAX Hypermarket serves 3 million customers annually.