Mercure Hotels-Job Opening For Barman in BangaloreDecember 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
126 Suite Style Rooms
5 mbps WIFI Connectivity
’12 th Main’ – Mediterranean and Regional Indian Restaurant
“By the Blue” – poolside Indian restaurant
Independent / separate Children’s Pool
Spa and Salon
Twenty Four hours In Room Dining
Job Position : Food & Beverage Bartender
No of Opening : 1
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for preparing and serving beverages in the assigned area according to standard recipes and with excellent quality.
- Ensure to complete daily beverage inventory journal, bar opening and closing stock and initiate requisitions to the Food & Beverage Supervisor in accordance to the established par stock.
- Check for guest satisfaction and attend to guest’s request or inquiries regarding beverage and services.
- Set up bar equipment and prepare mise-en-place in accordance with bar policy.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Ensure to stock the bar, mix and serve drinks based on standard recipes and keep the bar in a clean and orderly manner, as per the standards.
- Dispose the garbage bags and clear empty bottles and beer barrels at the designated area.
- Take orders and promote beverages to the guests in accordance to the established standards.
- Ensure to keep a note of the regular clients and their personal preferences.
- Maintain cleanliness and mise-en-place level at bar counter, bar cabinets, shelves, floor and service pantry for smooth operation.
- Obtain beverage requisitions and bar supplies from storeroom
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Sales oriented
- Good presentation
- A thorough and organised approach
- Physical staying power
- Ability to perform under pressure”
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
AAPC India Hotel Management Pvt Ltd
Mercure Homestead Residences Bangalore 12th Main,
Koramangala, 3rd Block
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com