Meshing Engineer Job Openings Gurgaon-Eicher Engineering SolutionOctober 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Meshing Engineer
Name of the Organization : Eicher Engineering Solution
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical
M.Tech – Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical
- Masters in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- Strong aptitude towards FE meshing & eventually analysis.
- Have innovative with ideas to new concept.
- Can easily work in teams in different time zones.
- Flexible & adaptable in dynamic environment.
- Can use HyperMesh effectively to create FE models ready for analysis.
- Can execute modal runs for initial checks. Knowledge of FE Analysis will be added plus. (Nastran/Ansys preferred)
- Can understand the customer requirements of meshing quality index for meshing & implement them to FE meshing.
- Effective communication both verbal/written.
- Create FE mesh to the ultimate quality index set.
- Create shell, solid (hexa/penta & tets) mesh as per customer requirements suitable for analysis.
- Communicate internal/external customers effectively.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Ownership of analysis projects from customer request till finish. Can work in tight dead lines & wiling to work extra as and when required.
- Wiling to excel in analysis area as a growth in career path.
About Company :
Established in 1959, The Eicher group was pioneer in manufacturing tractors in India. The playing field increased gradually adding commercial vehicles and motorcycles to the product portfolio. Eicher products are known for their Quality and Customer Orientation. Design, Engineering and Manufacturing of Automotive products forms the competency ground for Eicher.
Eicher Engineering Solutions was established by a team of well-qualified Engineers possessing expertise in their respective areas of Design, Engineering, support in-house and External Clients for Design & Developmental purposes. Today we are a 140 member team with offices in Gurgaon (India) & Detroit (US) with a long list of satisfied clients across the globe Knowledge and experience, acquired over a period of more than 4 decades, in live product development environment, is our offering to clients. Our team functions as a seamless extension of Design Centers of our clients. We help our customers to substantially reduce product development time and achieve cost reduction.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above