Met Trade India Delhi Production Officer Job For FresherMarch 22nd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Production Planning & Control Exec
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the Company : Met Trade India Ltd
Job Location : Delhi
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs
Salary: INR 80 K to 3 Lakhs
Job Duties :
- Production-planning supervision, scheduling for production, preparing production schedules for manufacturing of products.
- Making sure each operation meets shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Planning and scheduling workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Determining the costing of products & Budgeting, expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Preparing MIS reports.
- Monitors, analyzes & reports performance to schedule of production & production support activities, utilizing information derived from material and production control systems.
- Ensures all parties are fully cognizant of production status, & that work planning and execution objectives are integrated & communicated.
- Coordinates & expedites the placement of purchase orders and/or delivery of material.
- Schedules, expedites, & coordinates the delivery & movement of critical material, including material transfers & conditional material releases.
- Coordinates the resolution of discrepancy reports, vendor service request
Good in Excel, V look up, H look up, Pivot Table
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Details of the Company :
Met trade India Ltd. (MTIL) is a leading Co engaged in Non ferrous Metal Production specially Aluminum, Copper, Lead, Zinc & Tin. minorly Silver & Gold. The company is also one of the biggest producers of lead and only producer of pure Tin in India.With a Turnover of Rs.1500 Crores it is among the top notch leading business houses in India.The group is a transnational conglomerate with multiple manufacturing units and sectoral span, in India and abroad. Company has presence in Pan India, Africa, and Middle East.