Metrics Analyst Job Openings in India at Hyderabad-DeloitteJuly 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Metrics Analyst – KMS – Hyderabad
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Upholding client confidentiality and Intellectual property guidelines for all content that is submitted to the firm’s global consulting knowledge portal.
- Supporting project delivery by providing firm’s intellectual capital, methods, tools, and solutions on demand to all consulting practitioners.
- Providing secondary business research and analysis to global consulting professionals.
- Support GCKM, GCMT and Services Quality (SQ) groups in deisgn and development of all their communication (electronic and print media) deliverables.
- The Metrics Analyst will be responsible for preparing metrics and analytical reports that are used in support of Knowledge Management metrics & communications.? The Metrics Analyst will create extracts of metrics data, prepare a defined number of monthly and quarterly spreadsheets, and create analysis and trend charts based on the data.
- Basic metrics processes include, but are not limited to:
- Extracting data from KX, Omniture and other sources on a monthly basis as a snapshot of monthly activity
- Extracting usage data on a monthly basis from WebSurveyor surveys as a snapshot of monthly activity
- Extracting usage data on a monthly basis from the IndustryPrint repository as a snapshot of monthly activity
- Preparing several Excel spreadsheets that perform calculations to allow data to be viewed across many parameters
- Creating charts in Excel that are used to communicate metrics information to stakeholders
- Responding to ad hoc metrics queries by performing the needed analysis or creating customized charts
- Experience with and able to use the following software programs with a high degree of proficiency:?
- Microsoft Office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word – advanced or power users
- Knowledge of Internet and its use
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask work assignments
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above