Meyer Organics Mumbai- Job Opening For Pharmaceutical FresherNovember 17th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Assistant Manager – Medical Services
Number of Post : 1
Name of the Company : Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai Suburbs , Maharashtra
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine , M.Pharma – Pharmacy,M.S/M.D
Job Duties :
- To develop and provide medical inputs for scientific promotion of existing products and for new product launches for all concerned divisions
- To impart product knowledge to the brand management team and field staff on regular as well as need basis to enhance ethical and relevant product promotion
- To provide prompt and scientific response to medical queries and complaints from doctors and field staff with the help of field executive.
- To update medical data bank for all products by regular scanning and evaluation from journals and databases.
- To coordinate and conduct symposia, doctor meetings and meetings for the proper penetration of new products.
- Identification of new molecules, new therapeutic areas & providing support for new product launches.
- Safety surveillance – Adverse reaction monitoring – To monitor adverse reactions reported due to marketed products.
- Evaluate Post Marketing Studies.
- Assistance in regulatory/ clinical trial activities.
- Ethical Medical Support and Direction to Sales Efforts – To solve queries received from customers (Doctors) with provision of supportive references.
- Technical support to R & D – Provide medical inputs for development of Investigational Medicinal Products
- Ethical and medical support and direction to marketing efforts -Review and approval of promotional materials (Lbs, visual aids, slides for symposia, training notes). Generation of medical/ clinical information for promotion of products.
- Candidate should be an MBBS/MD OR PH.D/ MPHARM in Pharmacology.
- Excellent literature reviewing capabilities.
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills .
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in collaborative environment.
- Experience in clinical research and medical writing is an advantage.
- Must possess leadership and man management skill sets.
Details of the Company :
MEYER Organics is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in India, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).
Meyer has manufactured innovative health care products for over two decades; Meyer is committed to excel in human health care and research.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India with global presence in more than 30 countries.
Through shared marketing know-how and promotional support, Meyer Organics’ strategy is to provide professional and comprehensive support for its international partners.
We have our C & F and Super-Distributors in Delhi, Jalandhar, Zirakhpur, Ambala, Ghaziabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Dehradun, Kolkata, Cuttack, Gauhati Patna, Ranchi, Raipur, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Baroda, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Cochin.
We are handling 800+ stockists through our C & F Headquarters in India.
Meyer Organics Pvt Ltd
A- 303, Road No. 32, Jai Bhavani Nagar, Wagle
Estate, Thane (W)
Apply : email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com