Microsoft Certified Freshers Jobs India-Ingram Micro AhmedabadApril 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company.
Ranked as No.70 in the FORTUNE 500 2007 listing, with sales exceeding $31.3 billion.
Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry.
The company offers a broad array of solutions and services to nearly 165,000 resellers by distributing and marketing hundreds of thousands of IT products worldwide from nearly 1,400 suppliers.
Ingram Micro serves 100 countries and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia. Ingram Micro India Pvt. Limited is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc., USA. Established in 1989, IMIPL today is the No: 1, IT Distribution company with nationwide presence.
In India we are the No: 1 in the industry having a Turnover of 6300+ crores with close to 1200 associates in 42 locations.
Job Position : Associate / Sr Associate Pre-Sales (Microsoft)
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding technology and give input for sales strategy in the organization.
- Coordinate the sales activities towards achieving the organization’s objectives and ensure successful Pre sales Cycle.
- Understanding the current/future technical challenges of the account/partner and suggest effective customer/partner specific business solutions/Technical Consultations.
- Understand technologies in the market and accordingly give input for organization’s sales strategy.
- Researching prospects and making presentations /demos etc. in order to coordinate the efforts to leverage the activities towards achieving the Sales Objectives of the organizations
- Understand the company’s business standing in the industry; Gap Analysis and estimation & build/suggest business solutions.
- Understand and ensure a successful Pre Sales Cycle(Transition from Presales to Deployment)
- Supporting the sales team throughout the business winning process, also assist in the implementation.
- Technology selling
- Understand customer IT setup and requirement
- Product presentation
- Product Evaluation
- Proposal/technical specification preparation
- Strong technical background with experience into Presales
- Good Communication/Presentation Skills
- Good exposure to various software and hardware technologies
- The candidate should be a self starter who can take ownership of the business opportunities
- The candidate should have innovation, interpersonal skills and planning abilities.
- Must be a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Work Location : Ahmedabad
Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd
Gate no 1A, Godrej Industries Complex Eastern
Express Highway Vikhroli (East)
Website : http:// www.ingrammicro.com