Microsoft Certified Freshers Jobs-Ingram Micro inc KolkataJuly 24th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate / Sr Associate Pre-Sales (Microsoft)
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Job Location : Kolkata
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding technology and give input for sales strategy in the organization. Coordinate the sales activities towards achieving the organization’s objectives and ensure successful Pre sales Cycle.
- Understanding the current/future technical challenges of the account/partner and suggest effective customer/partner specific business solutions/Technical Consultations.
- Understand technologies in the market and accordingly give input for organization’s sales strategy.
- Researching prospects and making presentations /demos etc. in order to coordinate the efforts to leverage the activities towards achieving the Sales Objectives of the organizations
- Understand the company’s business standing in the industry; Gap Analysis and estimation & build/suggest business solutions.
- Understand and ensure a successful Pre Sales Cycle(Transition from Presales to Deployment)
- Supporting the sales team throughout the business winning process, also assist in the implementation.
- Experience in preparing technical proposal and provide corporate presentation.
- Strong technical background with experience into Presales
- Good Communication/Presentation Skills
- Good exposure to various software and hardware technologies
- The candidate should be a self starter who can take ownership of the business opportunities
- The candidate should have innovation, interpersonal skills and planning abilities.
- Must be a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or MCSE Certified.
About Company :
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company.
Ranked as No.70 in the FORTUNE 500 2007 listing, with sales exceeding $31.3 billion.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry.
The company offers a broad array of solutions and services to nearly 165,000 resellers by distributing and marketing hundreds of thousands of IT products worldwide from nearly 1,400 suppliers.
Ingram Micro serves 100 countries and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia.
Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd
Gate no 1A, Godrej Industries Complex Eastern
Express Highway Vikhroli (East)
Website http:// www.ingrammicro.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above