Microwave Engineer Job Openings India-Zephyr SystemMarch 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Microwave Engineer
Name of the Organization : Zephyr System Pvt. Ltd.
About Company :
One of the fastest growing telecom services company in India. Clients include: Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Nokia, Reliance Communications, Tata Teleservices, ZTE, ITI Limited. Operations in Western, Northern & Eastern part of the country.
A Brush with the un-destined, a vision to excel and an objective to provide complete range of services from the network planning stage, through site acquisition and permitting, system engineering, full establishment of the communication, computer and civil infrastructure, logistic services, network element installation, testing, commissioning and integration, to full operation, maintenance and customer care was the main goal to the inception of a dazzling star ZEPHYR. Established in 2001, Zephyr Systems Pvt. Ltd.
An ISO 9001:2000 company leader in the provision, management and implementation of telecommunication network deployment services and solutions for global telecom vendors, operators and major enterprises.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work place : Pan India
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
- B.E. / B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunications)
- More than 6 Months Microwave network planning experience in GSM/CDMA/UMTS (According to project technology).
- Track record of delivering MW Network Planning activities using internationally accepted engineering methodologies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of MW Network Planning life cycle, from project initiation and QoS target analysis through to guideline implementation and end to end MW Network Planning using a structured methodology.
- Experience of working with Service Subcontractors on MW Network Planning projects.
- Ability to execute integrated MW Network Planning strategies.
- Ability to deliver proactive, credible, responsive MW Network Planning services.
Job Responsibilities :
- Carrying out traffic measurements for all the interfaces.
- Proficient in usage of special software tools for statistics analysis.
- Planning of network configuration based on the results of the statistics analysis.
- Preparation of microwave frequency plan.
- Planning of the network expansion by preparation the necessary BoQ for equipment.
- Preparing of periodical transmission network performance reports.
- Reporting on monthly basis to the Network Planning & Optimization Dep. Manager.
- Corrective maintainance of M/W to maintain standard RSl levels.
I st Floor, E 14, Sector 55
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com