MIS Officer Opening in Pune-Sahara India PariwarMarch 16th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Sahara India Pune MBA HR Job Vacancy 2011- 16 March 2011
Job Position : Pricing Control & MIS-Sr. Officer-Real Estate
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Other Management
Rupees 1,50,000 – 2,50,000
Job location : Pune
Job responsibilities :
- Maintains control and updates the system with historical information about key materials – prices, vendors, batches, vendor assessment report etc
- Works with the Strategic Sourcing team at the HO and concurrently maintain a database of the latest prices of raw materials.
- Make these available to the work contracts team at the zone level to aid them in commercial assessment while awarding a contract
- Collects data from the zonal inventory and logistics teams around the inventory levels being maintained at sites across the zones at regular intervals of time
- Analyzes data collected from sites and the ERP system to provide insights on vendor records, buying patterns, demand planning etc to the buying team and the Head – Supply Chain Management, Zone.
- Analyzes data collected from sites and the ERP system to provide insights on historical inventory levels, best practices, variations, frequency of orders etc to the Head – Supply Chain Management, Zone and the Head-Inventory and Logistics for controlling the inventory and logistics function at the zone
- Maintains current and updated analysis for performance of the function against budget and forecasts at the zonal level
- Supports the Head – Supply Chain Management, Zone in measuring and controlling other key performance measures for the function at the zone
- Understands the SCM module of the ERP and champion the tool within the function at the zonal level. The role will act as the first level escalation of ERP queries in the SCM function
- Coordinates with the Head – MIS and Control, HO for resolution of ERP issues that cannot be handled at the zone
- Identifies functional training needs related to the ERP system across the zone. Coordinate with the Head – MIS and Control, HO for organizing these
- Ability to understand the nuances of an ERP system
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of data analysis tools
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Graduate, PGDBM & DMM
- Experience in the real estate industry.
About Company :
Sahara Prime City Limited, Housing & Infrastructure Company, is a part of Sahara India Pariwar- A major conglomerate of diverse business activities. Sahara Prime City Limited is in the process of expanding its mega project ‘Sahara City Homes’ in 217 cities across the nation.
Website : http://www.saharacityhomes.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above