Moolchand Medcity Delhi- Accounts Fresher Job OpeningsMay 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Com / MBA finance Freshers accountant Job Post in Delhi – 5 May 2011
Job Position : Accounts Executive
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the Organization : Moolchand Medcity
Experience: 0 Years / Fresher
Job Location: Delhi
Salary : INR 1,00,000 – 1,75,000
Qualification : B.Com , MBA/PGDM – Finance
Job Responsibilities :
- Reconciliation of books of accounts & related activities.
- Preparation of financial statements, including independent costing of balance sheet & profit & loss A/C.
- Preparing MIS.
- Bill verification.
- Payment verifications.
- Credit party analysis, with proper reporting of short payments if any and TDS details. Ensuring collection of TDS certificates from parties.
- Reconciliation of party account.
- Income tax, TDS and related all compliances within stipulated time.
- Control of cheque leaves
- All direct and indirect taxation related compliances in time.
- Preparing TDS certificates. Ensuring correct deduction against credit/payment to parties and depositing the same in time.
- Communicating with various authorities in respect of various related affairs of accounts department of hospital. And regular reconciliation of credit parties accounts and reporting according to necessary advices.
- Ensuring timely submission of required information by management from time to time.
- Preparation & submission of financial statements as desired.
- Condemnation committee
- Internal audit committee.
Details of The Company :
As one of India’s foremost names in healthcare, Moolchand has been setting standards for the past half century. For over five decades we have been providing healthcare services to three generations of Delhites with care and dedication. Moolchand Medcity has become the first multispecialty hospital in North India to get JCI, NABH accreditation and ISO 9001:2000 certification.
We are currently developing our landmark South Delhi campus as Moolchand Medcity. Medcity will be India’s largest single site multispeciality hospital complex (1,500+ beds and 6 specialty hospitals).
In the medium term we intend to be a top three healthcare services player in North India by building and managing 3,000+ beds in the NCR and its suburbs. We plan to achieve this vision by setting up a portfolio of hospitals in key cities through a mix of green field facilities, alliances and joint ventures.
Address of the Company :
Lajpat Nagar – III Near Moolchand Flyover
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110024
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com