Moolchand Medcity- Pharmacist Openings NCR RegionMay 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Diploma pharmaceutical Fresher having registration in Delhi pharmacy are required as Pharmacist in Delhi NCR at Moolchand Medicity – 12 May 2011
Job Position : Pharmacist
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the organization : Moolchand Medcity
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Salary : INR 1 Lakh to 1.5 lakhs
Job Duties :
- Provides care in the pain management and directed toward meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient.
- Proficient in pain management guidelines and medication dosing. Utilizes initiative, strives to maintain steady level of productivity.
- Interprets physician prescriptions and medication orders.
- Acts as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel.
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties.
- Prepares admixtures and extemporaneous parental products under aseptic conditions.
- Provides pharmaceutical care to all ages of patients from newborns to the elderly.
- Understands that there are dosage variations between newborn, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients and knows where to find appropriate information.
should have the registration in Delhi Pharmacy
Details of the Organization :
As one of India’s foremost names in healthcare, Moolchand has been setting standards for the past half century. For over five decades we have been providing healthcare services to three generations of Delhites with care and dedication. Moolchand Medcity has become the first multispecialty hospital in North India to get JCI, NABH accreditation and ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Many firsts in Indian healthcare have emerged out of Moolchand (e.g. first Minimal Access Surgery in India)
We are currently developing our landmark South Delhi campus as Moolchand Medcity. Medcity will be India’s largest single site multispeciality hospital complex (1,500+ beds and 6 specialty hospitals).
In the medium term we intend to be a top three healthcare services player in North India by building and managing 3,000+ beds in the NCR and its suburbs.
Address of the organization:
Lajpat Nagar – III Near Moolchand Flyover
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110024
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com