MOSS Architect Jobs in India Bangalore-HPJune 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : MOSS Architect
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for developing the technical framework, capacity planning for a large farm environment and other related components/artifacts.
- Responsible for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to classify OOB features and identify custom components which needs to be developed based on business requirements.
- Develop best practices related to Standards, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Development. Guiding development team to overcome technical challenges.
- Hands on development experience in Dot Net (ASP.net, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Web Services).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
- Worked on Migration tools like Quest notes migratory, Microsoft application transporter suite 2007 and other third-party migration tools.
- Certification in MOSS 2007, WCF, WPF, Web Services, SOA.
- Have good knowledge of Active Directory & Exchange Server.
About Company :
HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above