Mphasis Bangalore-Internal Auditor OpeningsMarch 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
MphasiS is an EDS company that drives talent in creating a global footprint. Talent, passion and the will to excel is the winning combination we seek in delivering world-standard services through technology know-how, domain and process expertise.
MphasiS and EDS come together as one big company to provide integrated solutions involving Infrastructure Technology, Applications & Business Process Outsourcing capabilities. From Manufacturing, Financial services, Healthcare, Communications, Energy, Transportation, Consumer and Retail industries to Governments around the world, our client list features global players. We have over 130,000 employees spread over 64 offices across the globe helping clients increase their competitiveness
We work on a wide range of technologies that include Dot Net, Mainframes, AS/400, Java / J2EE, Testing, Oracle D2K / PLSQL, Pro*C / C, C++ / Unix, BA, ERP / SAP / PEOPLESOFT, DBA, Datawarehousing / COGNOS, BUSINESS OBJECTS / DATASTAGE / MICROSTRATEGY, Web Methods, EAI / Seebeyond / Siebel / Tibco, Open Systems, etc.
Job Position : Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Com, CA
Work Place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- To draft audit checklist and to structure the communication to process owners.
- To monitor/execute tasks for fulfilling audit steps and to list the exceptions to policies / procedures / regulations / errors / omissions.
- To liaise with audit service provider if any to ensure that entire audit tasks are performed.
- To liaise with process owners to enable obtaining information / details / clarifications during the course of audit.
- To liaise with process owners to obtain status of remediation of exceptions reported in the audit report.
- To be able to structure process improvement notes to articulate remediation.
- Basic knowledge in accounting, awareness of accounting standards applicable to service industry, awareness of legislative and financial statements requirements.
- Sound knowledge in Oracle applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Technical/PC skills with a sound knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
Website : http://www.mphasis.com