MS/ MD Freshers Medical Research Specialist Job- Indegene LifeSystemsApril 11th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Medical Research Specialist
Number of Posts : 5
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : MBBS , M.S/M.D – Any Specialization
Job Location : Kolkata, Delhi/NCR, Lucknow
Job Duties :
- Work closely with Therapy Area Specialists to identify and establish relationships with key opinion leaders/organizations in select therapeutic area within the region to support their clinical and research activities by understanding their needs and offering appropriate research projects, medical education programs, clinical/educational grants, logistical support, and funding where feasible.
- Coordinate medical grant requests for relevant therapeutic area including merit assessments, alignment with the global pharmaceutical company’s research objectives, quality of documentation and potential for relevant outcomes.
- Participate/facilitate/conduct customized promotional/educational interactions with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). These interactions include, but are not limited to, customer launch meetings, advisory boards, CME programs, scientific symposia, institutional presentations etc. Works in close coordination with Therapy Area Specialists.
- Support efforts to identify new investigators and institutions for Clinical Research in order to expand research base.
- Provide medical support towards medical monitoring of ongoing local studies, including need-based visits to study sites
- Review/interpret data generated; write final reports for locally sponsored studies as required
- Develop and execute Publication Plan; review/approve/write manuscripts for publication of locally sponsored studies
- Develop and execute Information Dissemination Plan/Program
- Facilitate Marketing/Sales Force access to KOLs where appropriate, especially facilitate access for Therapy Area Specialists
- Support / Lead marketing and sales initiated projects that align with therapeutic area requirements and involve KOLs in the region
- Provide scientific and medical support to institutional sales initiatives.
- Participate in and provide medical inputs for key opinion leader meetings / advisory boards, Customer Launch Meeting (CLMs).
- Provide useful, timely, accurate, and balanced medical information to internal (sales staff) and external (HCPs) customers, in adherence to relevant SOPs/policies
- Provide medical training to new sales staff on basic sciences/ TAs/assigned products. Provide refresher training to sales staff through ongoing training initiatives
- Basic degree in Medical specialty – M.B.B.S.,MD
- 0 to 5 yrs experience in clinical practice or in pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of “pharmaceutical medicine” including clinical pharmacology, medical and paramedical sciences, medicine and medical statistics, and relevant Therapeutic Area/Products
- Clinical experience and expertise in relevant Therapeutic Area
- Expertise in clinical trial design and methodology, and understanding of interfaces, and conduct
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, drug discovery, research & development, commercialization, promotion, and applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and guidelines
- Communication skills, both written and verbal (including medical writing and presentation skills)
- Analytical skills and reasoning, and sound medical judgment/decision making
- Interpersonal skills, internal & external networking and the ability to impact and influence.
Details of the Company :
Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research & analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd
Pine Valley, 4th Floor, Embassy
Golf Links Business Park,
Off Intermediate Ring Road,
Apply: Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.indegene.com