MSI Systems- DBA Freshers Jobs 2011 at ChandigarhFebruary 9th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
DBA Job Posts in Chandigarh at MSI Systems – 9 Feb 2011
Job Position : DBA
Name of the Organization : MSI System India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Chandigarh
Job Details :
Immediate openings for experienced candidates having expertise in SQL Server 2000/2005 and/or Sybase databases; Able to write complex database queries, stored procedures, triggers, database replications, database installation, database migrations, database configuration, backup and restore, database management, monitoring and troubleshooting database performance, controlling database application security system, will be designing and building high-volume relational databases for the our client. Candidate will be responsible for all performance activities on server.
- Excellent understanding of Sybase ASA/ASE, MS SQL database design and operating principles.
- Experience of managing multiple MS SQL 2000 & 2005 instances on large systems across Production, Test, QA and Development environments.
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on database projects.
- Practical knowledge of database replication.
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide a high availability service.
- Experience of Transactional SQL, DTS / SSIS, stored procedures, triggers, script writing.
- Preferably with experience of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Clustering, Replication, SSRS, Log Shipping, Installation and configuration of SQL Server.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
About Company :
MSI is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services located in Chandigarh. We have been delivering dependable, high performance ERP and Web solutions, in easy-to-use applications for wholesale distributors, manufacturers, as well as retail point of sale solutions for retail chains. With Headquarters in New York, MSI helps Clients cope with their changing business and technology requirements.
MSI system Pvt Ltd
SCO-103 first flr. sector 47C
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org