Multiphysics Development Engineer Job Opening- Pune Pacific Mindware EngineeringApril 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech/B.E. – Aviation, Chemical, Mechanical Fresher CFD Jobs India Pune – 12 April 2011
Job Position : CFD/Multiphysics Development Engineer
No of Opening : 3
Name of the Organization : Pacific Mindware Engineering Pvt.Ltd
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Aviation, Chemical, Mechanical
M.Tech – Aviation, Chemical, Mechanical
- Masters or PhD in Mechanical/Aero/Chemical/Maths
- At least 1-2 years of experience in developing various CFD models using FVM.
- Knowledge of linear solvers, implicit and explicit methods,
- Knowledge of various numerical discretization techniques involved in solving PDE’s,
- Hands on experience with compressible and incompressible solver developments,
- Working experience with C/C++/F90,
- Knowledge of script writing
- Knowledge of OpenFOAM (Application/Development)
- Qt/FoxToolkit/VTK/OpenGL or similar Environment knowledge
Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in our Software development and maintenance process, working in a co-operative team environment as follows:
- Development and maintenance on all the supported platforms
- Design of new algorithms as well as improvement of existing software algorithms,
- To produce robust numerical methods related to higher order discretization in time as well as space, which improve the accuracy and convergence rate.
- Contribute and actively participate in the open and constructive way the development team operates.
- Expose his/her ideas and be open for critical appraisal by group members.
- Contribute to the preparation of software technical specifications, quality assurance (QA) documents and other technical documentation using the Company’s specified format and media for approved product development projects.
- Participate in our Software development and maintenance process
About Company :
ESI Group is a world-leading supplier and pioneer of digital simulation software for prototyping and manufacturing processes that take into account the physics of materials. We provide high-end simulation based engineering services as well as customized software solutions to many (particularly Automotive and Aerospace) worldwide.
The company employs over 700 high-level specialists worldwide covering more than 30 countries. ESI Group is listed in compartment C of NYSE Euronext Paris.
Pacific Mindware Engineering PvtLtd
K501-502, MegaCenter, Pune Sholapur Road
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com