Mumbai Communication Coach Job Positions-Firstsource SolutionsFebruary 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Comm Coach/Trainer
Name of the Organisation : Firstsource Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
About Company :
Firstsource is among India’s leading BPO companies with revenues of $123 M for the year 2005-2006.Firstsource provides business process management to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies in the Banking & Financial Services (credit cards, insurance, retail banking, collections and mortgage companies), Telecom & Media (fixed line, mobile, broadband and narrowband service providers) and Healthcare (payor companies) industries.Firstsource offers customer management through a combination of call center and transaction processing capabilities for a complete range of solutions from customer acquisition, customer care, claims processing, collections and receivables management, reconciliations and investigations to customized business research and analytics.Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the company currently has over 8000 employees across fourteen state-of-the-art centers in India, UK and the US, and in-market teams in UK and US.
The company recently launched operations in South America through a center in Buenos Aires, Argentina.Over the years Firstsource has earned the reputation of being an organization with the ability to rapidly scale up and manage large scale complex processes over accelerated timeframes. It has partnered with clients to create virtual extensions of their organizations so they can concentrate on their core competency. A culture of responsiveness, flexibility, operations excellence and mutual trust and transparency has led to long-standing client relationships.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Work place : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- The holder of this role is responsible for improving communication of agents through managing calls/evaluating emails, coaching and giving feedback to agents.
- The person is also responsible for identifying bottom 20% on the floor through call monitoring and conducting/ designing refresher courses to achieve higher CSAT scores
- Delivery of soft skills and communication skills training for agents on the floor
- Accredit calls taken by associates on a regular basis to identify and rectify gaps.
- Coach agents to perform better on calls/write emails through one on one feedback sessions and call
- monitoring/correcting emails.
- Identification of training needs through workshops run across projects and across levels (TNI – 2 calls /
- associate / week) or evaluate 4 mails per person per week.
- Tracking progress of the agent based on call monitoring
- To give one on one feedback to the CSA’s / TL’s based on the research done through call
- Preparing and circulating reports made, based on research done through call accreditation/mail
- evaluation, along with steps taken to close the gaps identified
- To run voice and accent neutralization refresher training (on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly basis, as
- the need may be) based on gaps identified through TNI
- To conduct soft skills training as and when the need arises
- Co – ordinate all logistics related to training delivery
- Maintain records of training activities, monitor the effectiveness of training programmes and follow up
- on pre and post training evaluations
- Track and measure the effectiveness of training
Website : https:// www.firstsource.com
Firstsource Solutions PvtLtd
Interface, Off Link Road Behind Palm Court
Complex Malad West
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org