Mumbai customer care coordinator vacancies-Piramal HealthcareFebruary 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions & Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision – to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Healthcare Solutions This is a division with a dream to build a differentiated and a profitable pharmaceutical business with a dominant share of market in each segment in which it has a presence. With a dream to transform the industry first in India and then globally. With a dream to penetrate every nook and corner of the country with modern medicine. With a dream to move beyond pharmaceutical product offerings and make an entry into healthcare services.
Healthcare Solutions has manufacturing plants at Baddi in Himachal Pradesh and Mulund in Maharashtra and has a presence at the Head Office in Mumbai. Pharma Solutions This division aims to provide to all prospective clients the opportunity of low-cost manufacturing, carried out at par with world-class standards of quality, reliability and compliance. Charting out a roadmap for the future, Pharma Solutions aims to cater to end-patient orientated solutions with formulations and packaging innovations. Pharma Solutions has facilities at Mahad and Thane in Maharashtra, Ennore in Tamil Nadu, Digwal in Andhra Pradesh, Pithampur in Madhya Pradesh, Morpeth, Grangemouth, Huddersfield and Billingham in the U.K. and Torcan in Canada, and has a presence at the Head Office in Mumbai.
Job Position : Customer Care Coordinator
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Work Place : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for handling technical queries of inbound samples, registration of samples, follow up of reports etc.,
- Coordinating with Laboratory doctors across all the locations for technical queries.
- Will be one point coordination for all queries related to technology, turn around time & interpretation of reports etc.,
- Should promptly respond to clients for problematic samples or any discrepancy related to investigations. Monitor & mentor pre- analytical related issues of Pan India Collection Centres etc.
- BSc. – Biology /Bio Technology/ Life Sciences etc Preference with DMLT
- Excellent Communication Skills coupled with learning attitude with great work discipline, problem-solving skills etc. Computer Knowledge.
- Experience Required (years): Min. 6 months to 2 years
- Age (Range): 20 to 25
Website : https://piramalhealthcare.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above