Mumbai Enercon Walkin Interview on 19 Sep 2010-SAP ABAP Consultant OpeningsSeptember 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : SAP ABAP Consultant
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Daman & Diu
- SAP R/3 Architecture Overview ABAP/4 Development Workbench
- ABAP/4 Editor, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, control statements, write statements, formatting Techniques.
Job Responsibilities :
- Creating Tables, Data Elements, Domains, Views, Search Helps,Type Pools, Structures and Lock Objects.
- Coding Simple programs using Open SQL statements, Internal Tables, Work Area, Field Strings, Reading data from tables, various operations using Internal Tables.
- Includes, Macros, Subroutines, Function Modules.
- Classical Reports.
- Interactive Reports.
- Transaction Programming
- Creating user-defined Menus, Tool bars, buttons.
- Screen Painter: Screens, Subscreen, Table control, Tabstrip control
- Call Transaction Method.
- Session Method
- Recording Tool
- Overview of SAP Smart forms.
- Windows and Pages, Main and Secondary windows, text and data.
- Creating and adjusting an SAP Smart form
- Fresh graduates with B.E./B.Tech in Computers who are willing to make their career in Manufacturing Industry are most welcome.
- Fresh Candidates should have strictly 60% throughout their academic career starting from 10th Standard onwards.
- Experienced candidates with relevant SAP ABAP experience only.
- The candidates should be ready to sign a service agreement for a period of 3 years.
Kindly carry your updated resume along with photocopies of all the marksheets & experience certificates (if any) along with one recent passport size photograph.
Walkin Date : 19/09/2010
Walkin Time : 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Walkin Venue :
Enercon (India) Limited
A-9, Enercon Tower,
Veera Industrial Estate,
Veera Desai Road,
Land Mark: Near Yash Raj Film Studios / Bhagwati House/Fun Cinemas.
Andheri- West, Mumbai-53 (MH).
Note: No candidate will be allowed after 11:00AM
About Company :
ENERCON has a global slogan “ENERGY FOR THE WORLD”. The company launched its operations in India in the year 1994 and has so far installed around 2400 MW capacity of Wind Turbines in India. Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 & ISO-9001:2008 certified for manufacturing, installation and services facilities. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals; Enercon GmbH. To have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat & Karnataka. With a proud team of around 4000 highly skilled Energites the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.