Mumbai Hardware Troubleshooting Jobs-Newgen SoftwareOctober 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Tech Support Executive
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
- Should be well versed with Troubleshooting and Diagnostic Skills in Software.
- Basic Knowledge of Networking and Client-Server architecture.
- Should have basic knowledge of SQL, ORACLE, OS and Application Server.
- Candidate should be fluent in English with good Communication (both Verbal and Writing) skills.
- candidate should be BCA/ B.Sc / B.E. / B.Tech/ BIT with throughout 60% academics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & interpersonal skills with 1 – 3 years experience in Tech Support role.
- Only candidates from Mumbai need to apply.
About company :
Newgen Software Technologies Limited is a market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM), with impeccable track record of implementing mission-critical Workflow and Document Imaging solutions. We have global footprints with an installation base of more than 700 customers in over 25 countries. More than 40 of our customers are Global Fortune 500 companies. Having domain expertise in Industry verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, BPO, Telecom, e-Governance and Manufacturing among others, we are known as one of the fastest implementers of BPM solutions in the world. Our Sales & Support offices span across major cities in Asia, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Winner of several awards such as ‘Frost and Sullivan’s Market Leadership Award for Document Management and Workflow Software & Services for 2006′ and ‘Distinguished Application Product Company’ by NASSCOM, Newgen Software is an ISO 9001:2000 certified and CMM Level 4 company. Newgen Software recently won a prestigious Accounts Payables solution order from a leading atmospheric & specialty gases related services provider.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above