Mumbai HR Generalist Vacancies-Interglobe EnterprisesMarch 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : HR(Generalist) Executive
Name of the Organisation : Interglobe Enterprises Limited
About Company :
InterGlobe Enterprises is one of the fastest growing companies in the Indian travel industry. We offer the entire gamut of travel related services to the international traveler. InterGlobe Enterprises have six division, namely InterGlobe Air Transport Management (IGAT), Galileo India Ltd. (GAL), InterGlobe Technologies Solutions Ltd. (IGTS), InterGlobe Hotels Pvt. Ltd., InterGlobe Technology Quotient (ITQ) And InterGlobe Cruises.
IGAT is in the business of Air Transport Management. It is a GSA ( general sales agency) for various International Airlines like Virgin Atlantic, South African Airlines, SAS, China Eastern Airlines Turkish Airlines etc.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work place : Navi Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
•Implement New Hire Integration Program.
•Create the Positive experience by introducing the buddy concept
•To Track and monitor various process measures for Induction including TAT and Feedbacks
•Effectively and efficiently resolve queries and concerns of employees of the respective vertical/process and track/ report query resolution TAT.
•Work on Employee Engagement through Cross-functional teams.
•Facilitate Engagement action planning – record minutes, action points, responses and circulate, track and report and communicate closures.
•Create Platforms for increasing both Vertical & Horizontal communication
•Ensure timely sign-offs of KRA’s from new employees and role movements.
•Coordinate and ensure timely completion of half yearly and annual Performance Appraisals.
•Work along on performance based compensation for the Process.
•Track and monitor adherence to training plan for the process
•Conduct Exit interviews for employees
•Collate exit survey data and report on a monthly basis – Trends and action to be taken.
- Must have worked for at least 3 – 4 Yrs in preferably BPO industry
- Experience with Service / BPO Industry
- Min. 2 – 3 years Total work experience in HR with at least 1 year experience in HR Operations in a BPO.
- Knowledge of Employee Relations & Engagement.
- Capability to Manage Multiple tasks i.e Multi Tasking
- Knowledge of PMS & Compensation
- Flexible and work in 24×7 Environment
- Ability to work in different shifts
- Mapping and documentation skills.
- Good Communication Skills – written and verbal communication skills in English.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Interglobe Enterprises Limited
230, Ugyog Vihar, Phase – I