Mumbai Job Vacancies For Medical Editor-Cactus CommunicationsJuly 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Medical Editor
Name of the Organization : Cactus Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
- A Masters degree/PhD preferably in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- ELS certification or willingness to prepare for and pass the BELS exam
- Functional with the software of Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Prior regulatory writing/editing experience will be an added advantage.
Job Details :
- Work in a challenging, dynamic, and fun learning environment.
- Edit mainly regulatory documents related to clinical trials such as clinical study reports, new drug applications, common technical documents, protocols, etc. to ensure that these documents are grammatically correct, consistent with regard to terminology and data presented, and adhere to specified formats and guidelines.
- Use appropriate templates, formats and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
About Company :
Cactus Medical offers medical writing and editing services to multinational pharma and clinical research organizations worldwide. We are currently looking to add to our team of professionals, medical editors who want to be part of a world-class delivery team and work in an exciting, fast-paced global environment.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above