Mumbai Jobs For Mechanical Engineer-D&H SÃ©cheron ElectrodesJuly 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Head Welding Engineer
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Metallurgy
Job Location : Mumbai, Wada
- Should be familiar with ASME Code ( section ix, ii ).
- Adequate exposure with commonly used materials such as carbon steel, Alloy steels & stainless steel materials.
- Should be familiar with commonly used welding processes like SMAW, SAW, TIG, MIG, CO2.
- Familiarity of new processes such as Hot wire, thin wire SAW will be added advantage.
- Should have a deep understanding of micro behaviour of materials during welding operation and in heat affected zones.
- Should be familiar with requirements of welding machines.
- Should be able to develop welding parameters and qualify welding procedures. Plan & develop welding plans for manufacture of process equipment. Should be able to supervise, check and control quality of welding during manufacture of equipment.
- Capability to deal with weld repairs, failures of test results/ NDT repairs in welding. Ability to analyse & implement best quality practises & control for continuous improvement in weld quality with a target of almost Zero repair.
- Graduate in Weld Engr/ Mettallurgy with 2+ years experience or post Graduate Metallurgical Engineer with 1 years hands on experience, with preferably specialisation in welding engineering. Exceptional fresh graduates can also can be considered.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
About Company :
D&H SÃ©cheron Electrodes Pvt. Ltd, a privately owned company, is in the welding industry field since 1966.
D&H SÃ©cheron Electrodes Pvt. Ltd is specialized in the manufacturing of Welding Consumables such as Welding Electrodes, MIG / MAG Welding Wires, Flux Cored Wires and Gas Welding Rods. Through our sales network, we cover a record 70% of the local market and hence are enjoying strong domestic presence.
The company, with its dynamic international sales network, is expanding rapidly through its exports worldwide. Our welding consumables are exported to the UK, France, Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, South Africa, Zambia, Malaysia, Mali and China.
DH SECHERON ELECTRODES PRIVATE LTD
Merchant Chambers,5th Floor, Sir V.Thackersy