Mumbai MBA Fresher Sales Officer Vacancy in ICICI Prudential Asset Management CompanyMay 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
IPAMC require Graduate / MBA fresher having experience in mutual funds sale / cross selling / direct selling as Sales Executive in their Mumbai branch – 10 May 2011
Job Position : Sales Officer
Number of Post : 1
Name of the organization : ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ability to engage with people in a convincing manner.
- Ability to generate ideas which can help him/her and the team to achieve the targets assigned.
- knowledge mutual fund sales.
Job Duties :
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for sales of Mutual Fund.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Work for satisfying the customer needs by right selling the products and services.
- Proactively resolve customer queries/issues in order to achieve highest customer satisfaction.
Details of the Organization :
ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd. is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, India’s second largest commercial bank & a well-known and trusted name in the financial services in India, & Prudential Plc, one of the United Kingdom’s largest players in the financial services sectors.
In a span of just over 12 years, the company has forged a position of preeminence as one of the largest Asset Management Company’s in the country, contributing significantly towards the growth of the Indian mutual fund industry.
Apply : Email ur cv to Sweta_Mishra@icicipruamc.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com