Mumbai NCR Corporation-Interior Designer VacanciesMarch 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
NCR revolutionized business transactions bringing the Cash Register to international prominence and opening one of the world?s first sales schools. Today, NCR celebrates more than 125 years of business and continues to be the face of innovation, bringing to market state-of-the-art solutions that make headlines and constantly push the boundaries of technology.
Our NCR self-service, assisted-service and point-of-sale solutions are found in over 150 countries across the globe. Our core industries are financial and retail. The extensive NCR solutions portfolio also serves the travel, healthcare, food and hospitality, entertainment and gaming, and government and public sector industries. Recognizing that more consumers favor self-service as part of their everyday lives,
Job Position : TIS Coordinator
Job Responsibilities :
- TIS Coordinator is the owner of the sites assigned for coordination & execution of ATM site preparation works, under the defined scope of Total Implementation Services (TIS).It includes the necessary coordination & communication involves with customers, different vendors or within team members from site visit to handing over to customers with complete interior works & installation of deliverables.
- The TIS Coordinator responds immediately to customer or vendor concerns or problems by resolving them or by escalating them to the proper associate, team member or regional project manager.
- He will be handling the total site, Will help in installing the ATM machines.
- Overall Project Management & Planning capability (Adherence to processes and systems and smooth functioning without followup from HQ)
- Developing new Regional Contractors (Build capacity of Contractors to deliver 2 times more than target. Develop more Regional players) Evaluation and review of the existing contractors periodically.
- Revenue (100% as per targets which will be communicated by TIS Head
- Partner/Contractor Management (Partner satisfaction, Training and education to partners etc.
- Quality Management (100% defect free sites )
- Time to deliver sites (15 to 18 days) constant planning and effort to achieve this uniformly in a sustained manner.
- Coordinating and monitoring the performance of vendors in maintaining the timeframe & quality of the materials & services delivered.
- Understands and performs the various Customers/vendors Scope of Services under TIS and elevates or escalates issues when appropriate, and/or according to established procedures.
- Customer Relations/Customer Satisfaction
- Build working relationships with customers and develop informal communication channels with customer account at the local level (ie Branch, Store or office).
- Responsible for ownership of all customer issues/needs that are voiced or observed and acts appropriately.
- Communicates to all levels – Customer/Team Memebers/Territory Manager/TIS Co-ordinators, throughout the entire service activity.
- Represents NCR in a manner that reflects positively on the image and reputation of the company
- Customer Services
- Assists or delivers the following customer services:
- Coordination, monitoring and updating required from site visit to site completion under TIS scope of works.
- Respond and initiate immediate actions for calls received for any site related issues.
- Responsible for all NCR assets that will be used in the delivery of customer services (i.e. drawing & manuals,tools, software, vehicles, documentation, and intellectual property), or as assigned by management.
- Responsible for accurate and prompt reporting of calls and activity, as well as other reporting as required
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all expenses incurred in the delivery of services, including telephone, private automobile, and/or public transportation
- Responsible for capturing detailed customer asset information and other data required to complete any invoicing or billing activities
- Productivity based on work volume or >90%
- No of sites completed/Quarter based on work volume or >12.
- Avg.site completion with Handover 26 Days
- Site Audited 100 %
- First visit Site Quality Certification >90 %
- No of Appreciation letter from Customer >2 per month
- Difference in Billed and Verified by Bank Official-Zero
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Work Place : Delhi, Delhi/NCR
5th Floor, Fairmount BLDG, High Street,
Hiranandani Business Park , Powaii