Mumbai Openings For Technical Writer-Dynamic manpowerSeptember 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Writer
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Name of the Organization : Dynamic manpower
- Basic knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computer applications and languages like:
. MS Word
. MS Excel
- Knowledge of the following would be an added advantage :
. RobHelp Word
. RoboHelp HTML
Job Responsibilities :
- Write content for software applications.
- Design, plan, develop, edit, and maintain documentation with minimal supervision
- Work on large and complex technical writing assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate advanced skills and understanding of technical communication, has knowledge in multiple areas of the technical industry and grasps new technical information with minimal guidance.
- Develop and write outlines, drafts and final deliverables for review by the Manager. Maintain list of outstanding questions or issues that relate to the content of the document being developed.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of relevant style guides, as well as methodology for writing internationalized English using the Clear & Concise approach.
- Actively document any new processes that come up during projects.
- Install and execute product as part of documenting process to ensure documentation matches software
- Work closely with the development team based in Europe and Mumbai to produce complete technical product
documentation including On-line Help, User manuals, and User Guides
Apply : If you have registered your CV with TimesJobs.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT TIMESJOBS.COM and then apply above