Mumbai Public Relation Executive Vacancies-Cipla LtdMarch 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Cipla known for its innovative pharmaceutical products backed by latest in technology and creative marketing practices, is enjoying a commanding position among the top pharma companies in the country.
Several specialised therapeutic divisions and promising new products have been launched and many more are in the pipeline.
Job Position : Public Relations Executive
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Work Place : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Designing PR Strategies and executing the same.
- Handling press conferences and event management.
- Preparing notes for media pitches, drafting press releases, background, profiles.
- Building relationships with all key journalists of media universe of the campaign
- Placement of articles, features and press releases.
- Explore PR opportunities by utilizing the varied media (Print, TV, Radio, Internet etc) across the country.
- Maintaining and regularly updating all active and relevant media lists pertaining to pharma industry.
- To get the promotional material done by co-ordinating with the internal art department.
- To work with sales and marketing staff across the country on patient awareness programmes and health camps, wherever required.
- Media Monitoring on a daily basis.
- Should be Graduate / Diploma holder in Mass Media / Mass Communication / Public Relations.
- Post Graduate in Corporate Communications will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Good Communication skills.
- Capability of handling events.
- Client servicing exposure in pharma industry will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
Cipla Ltd, Mumbai Central,
Website : http://www.cipla.com